In 2020, there were 8 million new gun owners, and 2021 is on track to surpass that total. Ammo prices continue to rise as more people buy guns for personal protection, making traditional live-fire an expensive option.
The cost to build a traditional gun range is astronomical, as many components must be customized to the location, and lead mitigation equipment can easily cost over a million dollars. And that’s not to mention the safety concerns, risk factors, and narrow customer demographic.
So, what’s the solution? A fully immersive indoor virtual gun range!
Opportunity for Indoor Virtual Shooting Ranges
The growth within the firearms industry has presented a unique opportunity for franchises, such as EVR, to own market share in the firearms industry. Since traditional live-fire ranges offer many challenges and drawbacks, there is an opportunity to innovate with a safe, less expensive, and interactive shooting range alternative.
Key benefits of a virtual shooting range include:
- No live-fire means a safe environment for all age groups
- Less expensive set-up and maintenance
- Interactive, dynamic, and challenging targets that appeal to the masses
- Endless training opportunities to expand on traditional live-fire range experience
- No ammo needed, and the perfect temperature year-round
Be first to market in this new and emerging industry by investing in an Engage Virtual Range franchise in a territory near you.
Reach out to us to start the process of owning a virtual shooting range franchise.